I’M NEW TO STRENGTH + CONDITIONING. HOW SHOULD I START?
• Ease into the Strength & Conditioning sessions.
• Scale (reduce the weight on or reps) any exercise you’re not familiar with by 50%
• Keep intensity to around 60-80%. Slowly increase intensity over time, as you become accustomed to the exercises and your recovery ability will dictate.
• Get comfortable with going faster during the conditioning sessions, BEFORE going longer.
• Trust in the program to get you where you want to be. It’s worked for thousands and can work for you, IF you pay attention to skill first, intensity, then volume.