- This event has passed.
Georgia Art of Breath Clinic
March 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $299
PSE ART OF BREATH CLINIC – GEORGIA
*REGISTRATION CLOSES 9am 3.10.2017*
If we don’t breathe, we die. Although we all know this simple fact breathing remains the most underutilized component of health and human performance. The Art of Breath (AoB) is a program developed to give participants an experience based understanding of how breathing can affect both short term performance and long term health.
Through a variety of simple and effective teaching tools we will help illuminate this powerful practice and help you grab this low hanging fruit.
The AoB purpose is to help facilitate a deeper understanding of the physiological process so that each person can ultimately tailor their own breath practice to his or her individual needs.
AoB Clinic will cover:
- How breathing effects movement and performance
- How to use basic breathing protocols to get control over your physiology and boost performance
- Breathing mechanics and mobility strategies to improve position
- Basic function of the Autonomic Nervous System and it’s effect on health
- How breathing effects your pH balance