- This event has passed.
SYDNEY ART OF BREATH CLINIC
September 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm| $300
ART OF BREATH CLINIC – SYDNEY, AUS
If we don’t breathe, we die. Although we all know this simple fact breathing remains the most underutilized component of health and human performance. The Art of Breath (AoB) is a program developed by our Head of Breathing Rob Wilson and Brian MacKenzie. AOB participants will walk away with an experience based understanding of how breathing can affect both short term performance and long term health.
Through a variety of simple and effective teaching tools we will help illuminate this powerful practice and help you grab this low hanging fruit.
The AoB purpose is to help facilitate a deeper understanding of the physiological process so that each person can ultimately tailor their own breath practice to his or her individual needs.
AoB Clinic will cover:
- How breathing effects movement and performance
- How to use basic breathing protocols to get control over your physiology and boost performance
- Breathing mechanics and mobility strategies to improve position
- Basic function of the Autonomic Nervous System and it’s effect on health
- How breathing effects your pH balance