The Art of Breath 101: Online Course is designed to introduce you to the basic principles and practices of breathwork. This course is a distillation of in-depth research and study into a full spectrum of breathwork possibilities.. Our goal in the Art of Breath 101: Online Course is simple;
To serve as a compass for you to explore your practice with educated curiosity regardless of your goal.
Instead of developing a singular methodology the Art of Breath 101: Online Course will provide principles of understanding that connect ancient and modern breath practices with the most up to date scientific research.
The Art of Breath 101: Online Course is an introduction to the basic concepts and applications of breath control and will serve as a gateway to developing a personal practice.
• Learn practical tools for applying breathwork in a variety of circumstances.
• Develop an understanding of breathwork principles based on modern science.
• Be exposed to a variety of practical scenarios that allow for real time practice of breathwork in a training environment.
• Learn simple tools for better adapting to stress.
• Learn new metrics that indicate stress levels and adaptability using the breath.
• Learn simple, yet effective, movement and mobility interventions to help improve breath quality.
• Learn how to conduct personal experiments to test the protocols for yourself.
• Develop an understanding of how to tailor breathwork to suit your personal needs.
The Art of Breath 101: Online Course is CEU approved by the NSCA.
*Please note: You will have 60 days, after purchase, to complete the course. After this time, you will no longer have access to the online material. You will always have access to any PDF handbooks you download.