The goal of the Skill of Stress: Online Course is simple;
Provide you with the science and skills needed to understand how to condition your nervous system for healthy patterns of response to stress of any kind.
• The basic neurology of stress so you have an understanding of how stress affects you and what you can do about it.
• How to read your response to a range of stressful situations because awareness is fundamental to executing your skills.
• To disrupt your habitual patterns of reactivity to stressors and read the moment more accurately so that you are reacting to the situation rather than your stories.
• Ways to tune into and trust what your breath, body and brain are telling you because your body whispers before it screams.
• What your stress Window of Tolerance is as knowing this will help you manage your stress load.
• Skills to regulate your stress response to make stress work for you, not against you.
• How to reinforce your new response patterns through the power of neuroplasticity and habit science.
The Skill of Stress Online Course is facilitated by Emily Hightower, a resilience coach who helps high performers that have experienced trauma exposure to become steady, empowered, rested and ready.
Emily did such an amazing job and presented breath work in a manner that was so open and supportive. She taught the material but left areas available to make it yours and make it work for you, offering modifications, different breath rates and techniques. She was extremely attuned to disabilities and ensured that I was comfortable throughout the class.” ~ Rachel
*Please note: You will have 60 days, after purchase, to complete the course. After this time, you will no longer have access to the online material. You will always have access to any PDF handbooks you download.